Our client is a global financial services group that provides some of Europe's most important infrastructure for the trading, clearing, and custody of securities. The group recently started a multi-year program to create an entirely new ecosystem for digital asset trading, based on a microservice architecture with digital ledger technologies.
The expected project team will reach 30 to 40 people organized into 4-5 feature teams following Domain-Driven design and managed using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The primary focus will be on backend development using Kotlin (80%) and the rest fronted part using React.js (20%).
Technology stack: Kotlin, React.js, GraphQL, Cucumber, Openshift, Kubernetes.
• Working as a business-oriented full-stack developer
• Working in Lean/Agile environments (Scrum, SAFe)
• Strong collaboration with the product owner and other team members
• Working in cross-functional motivated team with high skills and ambitions
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Programming skills in Java (readiness to learn Kotlin)
• Experience in GUI development with front-end technologies (React.js)
• Solid working experience with Java technologies and tools
• Working knowledge of SQL databases and SQL itself
• Solid understanding of micro-service architectures
• Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
• Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interest in learning new technologies
• Good English
• Wiliness to spend two weeks in Switzerland for onboarding and later return for planning events every 3 months
• Experience implementing automation in a project from scratch
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with cloud environments
• Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.