Вакансии event менеджер в городе Харьков

Найдено вакансий: 1

Компания: DataArt

Our client is a global financial services group that provides some of Europe's most important infrastructure for the trading, clearing, and custody of securities. The group recently started a multi-year program to create an entirely new ecosystem for digital asset trading, based on a microservice architecture with digital ledger technologies. The expected project team will reach 30 to 40 people organized into 4-5 feature teams following Domain-Driven design and managed using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The primary focus will be on backend development using Kotlin (80%) and the rest fronted part using React.js (20%). Technology stack: Kotlin, React.js, GraphQL, Cucumber, Openshift, Kubernetes. Responsibilities: • Working as a business-oriented full-stack developer • Working in Lean/Agile environments (Scrum, SAFe) • Strong collaboration with the product owner and other team members • Working in cross-functional motivated team with high skills and ambitions Required Skills and Experience: • 5+ years of professional experience • Programming skills in Java (readiness to learn Kotlin) • Experience in GUI development with front-end technologies (React.js) • Solid working experience with Java technologies and tools • Working knowledge of SQL databases and SQL itself • Solid understanding of micro-service architectures • Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality • Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills • Interest in learning new technologies • Good English Additional Competencies: • Wiliness to spend two weeks in Switzerland for onboarding and later return for planning events every 3 months • Experience implementing automation in a project from scratch • Experience with Docker, Kubernetes • Experience with cloud environments DataArt offers: • Professional Development: - Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge; - The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles; - More than 150 workplaces for advanced training; - Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries; - Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities. • The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services; • Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists; • Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely; • The ability to work in any of our development centers.